Friday, August 14, 2009

A Must Watch!!

I just found this awesome YouTube video called 'Love Story Meets Viva la Vida'. It is an arrangement of both songs played by two guys on the cello and piano. It is beautiful and I can't stop listening/watching it! I happen to love both of these songs and they go together very well. The pianist and arranger, Jon Schmidt, was inspired to do this because his little girl loves "Love Story" by Taylor Swift.
Anyway, enough of my chit-chat...watch it for yourself and enjoy!! **be sure to turn off my music player on the side of the page ;)

5 comments:

The Aussie Mommy said...

gorgeous steph!

Matt and Emily said...

oh me gosh! I love it!

michelle said...

very cool. Keira would love this; she likes this song! hey; whats up with all the special ed classes STILL being on hold?! we had to move back to houston! UUGGGG. I guess we've given up on God's timing for this year!

the hemmelmans said...

Wow! I agree! I was thinking the other day, I needed to get some music recommendations from you. All I know these days is Sovereign Grace Music :)

melissaj said...

I love those 2 songs too! this is soo great!!!!