Monday, March 15, 2010

365 dates with Duds

This is my mom's idea for a book I should write. Per telling her about my most recent date that I had tonight, she thinks it would be hi-larious if I dated someone everyday and then wrote about it. Thanks Mom! She now thinks my life is comedic fodder. All I can say is that I guess it's good to be able to laugh at life's little mishaps and/or adventures. For my friends with spouses: please thank God that you are out of the dating scene and hug your husband or wife!!! It's scary out there :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

I think thats a super idea!! Your prince is out there...you're just having to weed out the unlucky ones!

stephanie said...

ok....I will start the 'book' tonight! On a side note...did you see the entry on britney's website about paisleys? made me think of someone we know...what a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

I see a movie in the works!! I think its actually a tiny bit brilliant! The ending would definitely be a happy one.

Anonymous said...

PS - that is from Rebekah