Monday, August 6, 2007

8 bits of randomness

I was tagged by my friend Hollie to give 8 random facts/habits about myself.

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:

1. I am deathly afraid of birds and clowns.

2. At just about every meal in the cafeteria in college, I would always grab a bagel and a shmear of cream cheese. However, I would peel the bagel and eat only the crust. Weird.

3. I have a scar on my knee from kneeling on my bedroom floor and landing on a bottle of nail polish. The glass got lodged into my skin, I missed the state track meet due to the 5 stitches that were right on the top of my knee, and my mom was completely unsympathetic because this all wouldn't have happened if my room was clean.

4. I had a major crush on tennis player, Pete Sampras. This started in 7th grade and continued through my freshman year of college. I would hang his pictures in my locker at school. I also wrote two letters to him sharing about Jesus. Sadly, he married that girl from "The Wedding Planner" and I've moved on to another unattainable crush. ha

5. I've had eczema since I was 8 years old. Attractive, huh?

6. I played soccer for ten years and miss it dearly.

7. I graduated from college with a 4.0 . Now, I wish that I would have had more fun, relaxed a little bit and landed around a 3.5-3.7. I was obsessed with maintaining it because once you made a 'B', you could never get back to 4.0. You could only get as close as 3.999999....

8. I have always loved cooking shows. Sometimes I cook and pretend that I'm on TV and have a running commentary about the ingredients, what I'm doing with the recipe, etc.


Um...I don't really have anyone to tag since Hollie got them all. Maybe Mindy???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I so miss your bagel-crust eating AND the Pete Sampras crush. Those were the days, weren't they? Can I just encourage you Steph? Never stop daring to be a Daniel.