Sunday, August 12, 2007

i'm a lame blogger

Well, there hasn't been anything too exciting happening in my life lately. That's not a bad thing...just doesn't make for interesting blogging.
Here's a brief update of life as I know it: (and I don't know why it's doing that weird indenting thing--sorry!)

I am getting a new roommate...Claire is coming back to Dallas and I am so excited!!!

Tomorrow I am leaving for a trip to D.C. to see my friend Allison

Tomorrow also marks the beginning of the 30-days-until-my-28th-birthday sugar fast.
Prayers are needed for this one--ha. Anyway, I will celebrate the end of the 30
days by feasting on birthday cake or something yummy.

I am starting to train for the Dallas White Rock Half again with the hope of
running it under 2 hrs. I want to do another full but that really becomes a
full-time job and I can't do that right now.

I am recently began studying Ephesians, reading "Get Out of that Pit" by Beth Moore, and "The Ragamuffin Gospel". Oh, Rich Mullins....

School starts next Monday, Aug. 20th. The kids come the 27th. I am ready to be
back in a routine so this is actually a good thing.

Marco had to get a vaccine the other day. While there, the vet told that I needed
to brush Marco's teeth daily. Are you kidding me?!?!?!

I got a major sunburn while laying out with my new friend, Hillary. It was great
fun, though, even though I can't stand to have anything touching me at the moment.

And this is a public service announcement: Never wear a strapless top to get your
driver's license picture taken. Just don't. Trust me.


That's all for now. If you are reading this, I hope you have a great week!!!

3 comments:

hollie-o said...

I love and adore you Steph! You make me smile!

The Aussie Mommy said...

I want to see Allison pictures!

Will you be seeing Joe Brettell?

melissaj said...

I so want to see your driver's license picture!