Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Let's go, GNO!

Anyone who teaches middle school or has been around kids in general is singing a Miley Cyrus song after reading my title ;)

Last Thursday, Tara organized a fun night for us girls at 'Color Me Mine'. It's such a fun place. You get to pick out a pottery piece and then paint it, put designs on it, etc. Thursday night is 'Ladie's Night' which means that ladies get 50% off studio fees and it's BYOW...fun for all! All of us made mugs except for Rachel. She was brave and branched out to do a little plate. Here are some pictures of the befores:

Tomorrow, I will post pictures of what they look like after the glaze process AND after being in the kiln. Ashley, the girl who worked at CMM, assured us that they would be darker when they were done...and she was right! I picked them up today and they all look great. But, since I don't have a camera, I will have to rely on someone to document the reveal of the final products. For a more detailed account of our evening, check out Tara's blog!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I cannot wait to see them!!! Thanks for picking them up today!!

The Aussie Mommy said...

By the way, I love Miley Cyrus.