Wednesday, March 4, 2009

sneak peek of my future etsy store inventory

Ok. Here are some of the onesies that I have been making. Any of these appliques can be put on onesies, tshirts, dishtowels, burpcloths, canvas bags, etc. They are fused onto the fabric and then handstitched to ensure that the applique is secure. Click on the pictures for more details! Anywhoo, these are some of the things I want to sell in my Etsy store. I have a whole list of other designs, in addition to monograms (thanks Mel!). Maybe these photos will help inspire y'all to help with a business name ;)

A Pear
Cupcake

4 comments:

michelle said...

oh those are cute! Good for you, for really doing this! As far as a name; I have no idea!

Anonymous said...

You're so creative! If I ever have little Martin's running around...I might try out some of your onesies! LOL
Name Ideas:
Stephtastic
Steph-ro-pologie
Shuler Sensations
:) Hill

Tara said...

So I never know where to reply to comments left on my posts...on my own post or on the person's page!!??? Oh well, and yes no pics of possible ventures!!

The Aussie Mommy said...

its like a whole new you! where is the creativity coming from!?