Sunday, October 18, 2009

fall

My favorite season is slowly arriving. I love everything about this time of year. For the past couple of years, I've hung a little Fall "welcome" sign. Well, I happened to see this site. The yarn wreaths are absolutely adorable. Since I don't have $50 to spend on a fall wreath, I decided to try to make my own. I started it a few weeks ago but just finished it today. And while it's not as cute as the ones at Knock-Knocking, I like it. Here are a couple of pictures....although, I think it may be a little too small for my door. Happy Fall!!

4 comments:

michelle said...

aw thats so cute! Good job

Tara said...

Hey, it turned out great!!

Matt and Emily said...

I'm soo inspired! I too am going to make a wreath. I saw some really cute christmas ones using christmas balls and a wire coat hanger. I'll let you know how it goes.

melissaj said...

Cute, Steph!