Sunday, December 6, 2009

tis the season

I think about blogging a lot. There have been times where putting my thoughts out here has been so freeing. But right now, I just don't have that much to say. But I thought I would ease back into blogging with a list. I love lists, however, they are kind of a cheat when it comes to creating a new entry.

Since it's the Christmas season, here are the top ten things I love about this time of the year:
1. Christmas cookies with Hillary and Melissa. We have done it two
years now...here's hoping it will be a tradition!
2. My Christmas tree. I debated whether or not it was worth it for me to put
it up, but I did and it makes me so happy everyday.
3. Hot chocolate. Enough said.
4. Looking at Christmas lights.
5. My mom's famous "trash" recipe.
6. The feeling of magic, excitement, and giving in the air
7. Cheesy Christmas movies...especially the ones on Lifetime--ha
8. Making homemade Christmas cards and just crafting in general.
9. Seeing my Aunt Gina's Snow Village display. Seriously--it is out of control!
10. Celebrating the gift of Jesus

I will try to get back into the swing of things. Until then...

1 comment:

Claire Elise said...

Amen to the Lifetime Christmas movies! I do love me some lifetime!
Merry Christmas, Roomie! Miss you and love you.