Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scentsy


For Christmas, my mom gave me a wonderful gift--a Scentsy warmer! I had never even heard of these items but absolutely fell in love with the products. They are wickless candles and are safer because they use a bulb to heat the wax. Furthermore, they are sooo much stronger than any other candle that I've had. I can turn it on in my living room and it smells up the whole house. It is truly fantastic. So, I decided that I wanted to get involved with the company and have now set up my website so that I can sell Scentsy products. You can see that here: https://stephanieshuler.scensty.us/

Don't worry friends...I am not going to beg you to host a party or anything like that. But, if you'd like to, I would love to do that with you. You do get really good perks for being a hostess (: The other cool thing is you can order online straight from the website if you'd like.

Allright. Check it out for yourself!!

1 comment:

Claire Elise said...

I have one too! It's green, of course! I love it