Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hair

Ten years ago, I spent two months in China and Hong Kong. A lot happened on that trip in terms of who I was becoming as a person and I felt like a new girl who was ready to take on the world.
So I had the brilliant idea to cut off my hair. New 'do and a new attitude! This is the pic I took into the salon.



Cute, right? I thought so. After warning the stylist that my hair shrunk when it dried, she kept cutting. The result was the picture in on the right {can't crop on the iPhone}


My college buddies can vouch for me. It was horrific. I cried for at least two days straight. But it grew and it actually ended up becoming one of my favorite styles after 6 months or so.

Well now I'm wanting to go a little shorter and have an appointment next Wednesday. I was thinking of something that would be a little past my chin when straight and a little funky/short when curly. Kind of like this:


Now, my hair is curlier and thinner than Sarah Jessica's but I still feel it could work.

Anyone have comments, suggestions, ideas? I have a few days to nail something down.
I just don't want to end up with Felicity-gate 2.0 (:

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: