Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Today was an AMAZING day for a couple of reasons. Weather-wise....it was perfect. I mean, absolutely perfect. The past few Saturdays I've been taking a class at the gym, but the weather was so great that I just had to trade that class in for a run. I even found some new trails that *almost* reminded me of some in Colorado. I loved it.

But, more importantly....
Today is my Dad's 51st birthday! I am so blessed to have a wonderful dad who loves me through and through. There are times when we drive each other crazy...but I think it's because we are so much alike. We both have curly hair, "Shuler calves", quick wits, smart mouths, a love of history, and sooo much more.
So, to celebrate this occasion, we went to Gateway church (they even sang my all-time favorite Hillsong United song--"Where the Love Lasts Forever"). We then ate at P.F. Chang's. It was yummy! I also made him a special cake from scratch--what a great daughter I am...haha

Here's a picture of my Dad and me...
....and here's one of him with my mom. I love my parents!!!

1 comment:

Claire Walker said...

what? no new blog for today?

let's go H2O X-Treme!!!