Sunday, September 9, 2007

not a lot to say...

...but I thought I would say hello (:

School is in full swing and it is kicking my butt. I have 3 math classes and 2 U.S. History classes. I love both subjects a lot but it is difficult to constantly be switching gears. But...I am sure that I will get used to it once the beginning-of-the-year craziness dies down. In some ways, I feel like a first year teacher again. It's hard to believe that I've been at this for 6 YEARS!!! Goodness, I'm getting old.

I'm having lots of fun at home right now because Claire has officially moved in. Yea!! She is such a fun friend and it's great to have her around full-time. I still have another bedroom that I'm trying to fill so let me know if you know anyone who is looking for a place to live for a while.

Lots of changes are taking place in my homegroup as well. For the last couple of weeks, I have been co-leading with Sarah V. Well, today we met with Hollie and talked about how our group needs to multiply next week. Honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed with all of this but know that the Lord will direct my steps during this time. I just want for Him to be glorified in all of this.

I will write some more when I get some time. This week will be crazy, but I'll do my best. (:

No comments: