Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ode to Fall

A new season is upon us and I cannot wait! Fall is absolutely my favorite time of the year. I love hoodies, oatmeal, soup, hot chocolate, Thanksgiving, the State Fair, football, snuggling with blankets, and the crisp, clean smell in the air. Now granted, in Texas, we don't get to experience this season for very long, but it's great while it lasts.

My great-grandmother was named Autumn...Autumn Narcissa to be exact. Maybe that's why I love this time of year so much. All I know is that it won't get here soon enough (:

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love fall too! There's just something about the change in seasons that is so exciting! I guess it's time to put up the fall decorations! Can't wait to see you for the potluck tomorrow!

http://andreabrooks.blogspot.com