Monday, April 27, 2009

i have a crush...

...on Tony from "Dancing With the Stars".
I just think that he is so cute and fun. I know that he is married with children but he is still fun to watch on the show. He seems like such a great guy!!

I don't have a ton to say but there is a lot on my mind. Tomorrow is TAKS day. So that means that everything I've done this year will be judged on April 28th, 2009. Kind of sucks, but I hope that my kids pull through and do something incredible. Here's hoping.....

Today was pretty great. I got up to work out, went to school and taught, came home, finished two aprons, mowed the lawn, made a dinner, and am now just relaxing and watching some DWTS. My favorite night, however, is Tuesday because I'm really getting into "American Idol". I love Danny but he needs to step it up. I think that Adam will win and it would be well-deserved. We shall see...

Allright. Oh, I almost forgot...I planted 20 nandinas this weekend. My poor little flower bed has been neglected for the past 2 years so it was time. If you have any gardening advice, please let me know! My parents don't have the greenest of thumbs so I'm sure I'm doomed to kill everything. But I would really like these plants to thrive ;)

1 comment:

michelle said...

What the heck is roux?! I have a few mac and cheese recipes, I've been really wanting to try, but I just haven't yet.