Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm so deep


Yes, I know my latest posts have been full of sage wisdom and insight-ha. Today is not different.
While talking to my bestie, Rebekah, I made a comment about how I thought my eyebrows were sparse and thinning out. I have never been an over-plucker. I just clean up a few strays here and there. Lately, I have noticed that the maintenance on the brows has been less and less. This is great for saving time, but bad if I am, in fact, losing my eyebrows! I refuse to be one of those ladies who draws their eyebrows on with a pencil.
So, I did some research and found that a lot of people had favorable things to say about the Bare Essentials Brow Kit. Off to Sephora I went after work on Monday. The kit was a little pricey, but, I must say I am pleased with the results. It's just a powder that you apply with a brush and it also comes with a clear gel to "set" everything. It's fantastic! I have decided that any problem I have can be solved somehow, someway. This is just another example of that. :)

2 comments:

michelle said...

First of all; what the heck is this china service comment you just got?! haha. AND, how much was the brow kit? for real. Mine are awful. I over-plucked in middle school and they never grew back. Maybe I can ask for it for my birthday or Mother's day! haha. AND get some quotes on floors! We had a few companies come out and priced it. We're not doing the entire house, so that saves us money, AND were doing that tile in some areas instead of all wood (the large tiles are less expensive than wood). Think about some options and get some quotes! Maybe Uncle Sam will be good to you next year! Or maybe you'll be like us, and a Hurricane will hit you...

The Aussie Mommy said...

aw, i'm so stoked i made the blog!! love you and glad your brows are looking grand!