Sunday, June 28, 2009

swagbucks

Ok....I first heard about this while blog-stalking (come on, you all know you do it!!)
I then learned more about this from the Money Saving Mom and thought that I would give it a try. Well, after just three weeks of using swagbucks.com as my search engine, I have earned 50 swagbucks! Now, i can either trade that in for a $5 amazon gift card (or other prizes)or, I can keep saving for something bigger. It really is so easy, so I encourage you to try it. You can usually win between 1-3 a day just for searching! So easy. Anyway, if you sign up use the little banner in the upper right hand corner of my blog and I can earn bucks. Then, you can get people to sign up under you and you'll earn from those people. It's kind of like a pyramid scheme except you don't have to buy anything. Give it a try!

1 comment:

The Aussie Mommy said...

unfortunately if you have an australia ip address, they won't let you on. :(