Thursday, August 21, 2008

it's all starting to make sense

Even though we are supposed to embrace our individuality when it comes to physical appearances, we all have certain people that we admire for specific outstanding features. For example, I was watching a commercial today for Pantene and thought, "I would kill for that Maria Menounos' hair." This is not the hairdo from the ad, but you can still tell that she has a great head of hair:

For guys, I have heard one common aspiration that they have when they get on a work-out/health kick. It never meant much to me until last night. I have heard the following phrase more times than I can count: "I want to look like Brad Pitt in 'Fight Club'". After watching this movie for the first time last night, I get it. Gentlemen, you all have my blessing to aspire to resemble this...sans cigarette and black eye (:

PTL!!

Oh, and the movie was sooo different than what I thought. It has left me with a few questions and was much more poignant than I would have imagined.

2 comments:

melissaj said...

Steph! you are hilarious!!! I have never seen this movie. My brother loves it though. Can't wait to hang this weekend!

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha! Shuler is back and in full affect. Love it.