Sunday, May 13, 2007

Taste Addison

Last night was 'Taste Addison'. This was my second time to attend this event. For just $5, we got to hear Daughtry and Lifehouse. What a bargain! There were a TON of people there and my clausterphobia kicked in at various points of the evening. But, we had a great time sitting on our blanket, eating sushi, and enjoying some music.

Claire and Anne.....two of my favorite people!
Claire, me, Anne, and Lauren
Claire and Anne being silly
Me and Anne
Anne
Claire striking a pose (:

2 comments:

michelle said...

It looks like y'all really had fun and that I missed out! It certainly beat my night home alone; although I unexpectedly enjoyed it.
thanks for posting the pictures. ya'll are all adorable.
:)

Claire Walker said...

Such a fun night! As soon as I got my food I was good to go--and I mean GOOD to go! I had a blast and I'm going to miss you terribly!