Friday, May 25, 2007

Praise Him!!!

It is officially summer....Wahoo!!!!!!! I don't think I would know what to do with myself if I had an around-the-year job. It would be sad on days like these (:

Some goals for the summer:
1. Start training for another half
2. Get myself un-addicted from sugar (this will be hard...apparently it's almost as difficult as detoxing from 'real' drugs)
3. Finish the 4 books I started a while back but haven't picked up in a while
4. Learn about gardening and clean up my flower beds
5. Replace the countertop in the guest bathroom (currently it is a horrid seashell pattern and is a color I affectionately refer to as "smoker's teeth")
6. Do something with the fireplace...the pink marble must go!!!!
7. Somehow get away to E.P.
8. Teach Marco to tell me when he has to go outside

That's a start...we'll see how it goes!!!

2 comments:

Claire Walker said...

I believe in you.

You can totally do it.

Missing you...

Anne Wiman said...

Go Steph! i think you should sport the entire bikini not just the top. But remember you should always wear closed toed shoes when mowing:) hope you had a fun adventure today with your new mower...and hope you have all your toes!