Tuesday, May 8, 2007

more fluff

If you have finally finished laughing at the fact that the computer thinks I'm a 90% match with Jessica Alba, then you're in for more frivilous reading!
This is a little handout that my friend, Melanie, gave to her kiddos at school and passed it along. I just thought it was mindless and kind of fun…so here it is


IF...
*I were an animal, I’d be…a golden retriever (they are so loyal and I think that’s a great
character trait)
*I were really famous at something, it would be…playing tennis
*I were the richest person in the world, I’d spend my money on… a house in Colorado so
I could hike whenever I wanted to
*I were a school lunch, I’d be…Frito pie
*The person who annoys me the most were an animal, he/she would be…a bird (any
kind…they are all evil and products of the Fall)
*I had to eat only one thing for the rest of my life, it would be…some type of bread
*I could change my name, I’d change it to…Paige
*I had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life, it would be…”I will not forget
you” from Enter the Worship Circle. It brings back a lot of college retreat
memories and is straight from Scripture
*I had a baby girl, I’d name her…Harper
*I had a baby boy, I’d name him…Levi

No comments: