Wednesday, July 11, 2007

East Texas

Last weekend I had the opportunity to get-away for a couple of days in East Texas. Michelle's parents have this AMAZING log cabin and a ton of land outside of Palestine. It was awesome!!!
There was lots of 4-wheelin', great food, American Idol Karaoke, conversations on the porch, and much, much more.
It was really one of the best weekends I've had in a while. And it was so peaceful and beautiful out there that I forgot for moment I was in Texas.


The gang when we first arrived.....Candace and me throwing gang signs. I don't think I'm a natural "thug"
View from the porch
Gettin' ready to canoe in the beautiful lake (:
Row, row, row your boat
Danielle's amazing rendition of "She Bangs"
Dance Party!!!
Brett and me in our matching tshirts before they got destroyed by the mud
4 wheelers....
John and Brett really bonded

What a fun weekend!! Thank you Judy family for being so hospitable (:

2 comments:

hollie-o said...

I love you Steph!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful weekend that was! I'm so glad you were able to find a babysitter for marco! future dates back to the cabin are processing...