Monday, July 2, 2007

R.O.U.S. 's

It seems I have some new houseguests who are over-staying their welcome. The other day I snapped this picture in my backyard:
Some of you might think that rabbits are cute. I guess I used to think they had a little bit of cuteness to them once upon a time. That was, until I learned that they were really RODENTS!!!! Yuck!!!
Anyway, you know what they say about rabbits and their multiplication skills. Here is what I found just a few days later:
They are growing!!! And in my backyard!!! I am a little freaked out by the rabbits living here and don't know what to do about it. Even though I don't care for them, I wish them no harm. However, it would be great if they would just hop along and find a new home to accommodate their growing family.


**Bonus points to anyone who can reference where I got the title of this blog...ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodents Of Unusual Size? Princess Bride? :-)

http://www.critter-repellent.com/
rabbit/how-to-get-rid-of-rabbits.php

stephanie said...

You got it!

Thanks for the link on the critter repellent. After visiting the site, I am thankful that I only have rabbits and not skunks, possums, etc.