Sunday, March 2, 2008

in the words of Sheryl Crow...

...a change would do me good.

Lately, I have been feeling pretty crappy. When I wake up, I feel sluggish, as if I hadn't slept at all. I depend on coffee every morning, diet soft drinks throughout the day, and the occasional Red Bull to keep me going at work. This can't be a good thing. So, I am mixing some things up. Rather than becoming over-zealous and changing everything at once, I am starting out small.
The first change will be cutting out diet soft drinks and sugar. This will be hard, but I've done it before. I think it will be easier this time around because I'm not doing it to lose weight, but rather to just feel better and to have more energy. I've been reading a lot about the effects of both of these substances in relation to our health and the research is frightening.

So, there is my update. Of course, I might be tired because I am a bit over-extended at the moment...but I am working on that.

Until next time... (:

No comments: