Sunday, December 14, 2008

i should be sleeping

However, I'm still awake and watching the Cowboys. ***By the way, if you go to the Lewisville Albertson's on a game day and wear a jersey, you get 10% off of your purchase***

The weekend just flew by and I really feel that I have anything to show for these past two days. However, I guess it's important to rest up and prepare for the LAST SCHOOL WEEK of 2008. Wahoo!!

My roommate, Corrie, ran the White Rock Half today. I was going to do it but waited too late to register. Apparently, they had to close it down this year! So, I was sad that I couldn't do it but decided today that I am going to enter one race a month. It looks like the first one will be the "Too Cold to Hold" in January. It's a 15k. Anyone interested? After that, I think I'll do the Cowtown half marathon at the end of February. So, that's that! I have got to get serious about amping up the workouts if I want to achieve my purely superficial goal of being hot-at-30. ;)

Just a little update on the "hope deferred". Yes, Rebekah--it involved a boy. But, I am really at such peace about my decision and God has been so sweet. I am just trying to remember that He is better. But, it's still sucks sometimes.

This blog is a bit random but what can I say? I was just in the mood to blog. Oh wait! The Cowboys just scored again!! This game is going better than expected.

Ok. Hope you all have a great week!!

2 comments:

Matt and Emily said...

being hot at 30 is my goal too! I am not running races every month though...it's just those blasted last five pounds I am determined to get serious about after the new year.

love you friend!

The Aussie Mommy said...

thanks, steph! i'm glad we can communicate if only through your blog! miss you!