Saturday, December 13, 2008

i'm it!!

Melissa tagged me with this fun little Christmas Survey, so here goes....

  • 1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? gift bags....i can't properly wrap a present to save my life. My brother, Matthew, always has to wrap my presents for me.
  • 2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial. I am too afraid of a fire with the real ones.
  • 3. When do you put up the tree? The Friday or Sat. after Thanksgiving
  • 4. When do you take the tree down? after New Year's
  • 5. Do you like eggnog? Yes. I first tried it during a Hall meeting in college. I have never had "real" eggnog, though. Just the stuff from the grocery store
  • 6. Favorite gift received as a child? I would have to say my ten speed bike when I was about 10 years old.
  • 7. Hardest person to buy for? Parents
  • 8. Easiest person to buy for? Matthew
  • 9. Do you have a nativity scene? I had a little ceramic one but I recently broke the Baby Jesus. He is kind of an important part of that whole thing so I took everything else down :(
  • 10. Mail or email Christmas cards? By mail
  • 11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? silk, flowered lounging pajamas. Seriously, they look like something Bea Arthur would wear on the "Golden Girls".
  • 12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I just watched it last night with Hillary and Martin ;)
  • 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Good question. Usually the day before Christmas Eve. Matthew and I buy our parents' gifts together but I have to wait for him to get into town. We don't really have anyone else to buy for so that's about it!
  • 14. Have you ever re-gifted a Christmas present? No
  • 15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I just kind of graze on the snack foods....party trash, these little cheese crackers, and my Aunt Gina's caramel corn.
  • 16. Lights on the tree? White
  • 17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
  • 18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home fo sho
  • 19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Rudolph, Donner, Blitzen, Cupid, Vixen, Dancer, Prancer, Comet...is that all??? And no, I did NOT Google.
  • 20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
  • 21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
  • 22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?people just seem to be shorter with you at the stores...everyone seems to lose perspective on the reason for Christmas
  • 23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have a teal/aqua/light blue theme on the tree. I am kind of anti-red & green
  • 24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I guess green bean casserole or stuffing...again, I'm a snacker!
  • 25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a sewing machine
I tag.......Emily, Michelle, Tara, and Dawn!!!

2 comments:

michelle said...

I hope you get your sewing machine! What kind of things are you going to sew?! and, I did the quiz on my blog! thanks for the tag and shout out! ha

Dawn said...

No way!!! You want a sewing machine too!! If our Christmas wishes come true, we'll have to start our very own sewing club!