Saturday, January 17, 2009

blogs blogs blogs

hi friends! I hope that no one got too depressed by my lack of posting these past couple of weeks (insert sarcasm here). I am back! And I really don't have a lot of fun things to share, but do have a few little random things.

One of the reasons I decided to take a break from blogs was because I realized that I kept having conversation that started with "Well, I was reading this blog...." or "So and so posted such and such" on her blog". The funny thing is that I sometimes don't even personally KNOW these people. However, I feel like I do because I read about their lives because they are so free in sharing it.

So, here are some favorite blogs from people who don't know me from Adam.

Bring the Rain--This one gets a lot of comments so I am sure some of you have seen it already. All I know is if you read the whole story of Audrey Caroline, you had better have a box of tissues handy.

Kelly's Korner--I found Kelly's blog a little over a year ago through someone else's. She has the cutest posts and I think I am encouraged by her because she was a little older when she got married (: Well, she had a lot of struggles with infertility but finally got pregnant and had her baby girl, Harper, yesterday. Harper is in very critical condition and my heart breaks for this sweet family, but they are praying and staying strong in their faith.

Pioneer Woman--This lady is hilarious! Her posts about life on her ranch are entertaining. I particularly enjoyed reading the story of her romance with "Marlboro Man". It takes a while to read through the whole thing, but it was so fun to read. I hear that her recipes are incredible, but i haven't tried any...yet.

So, go check some of these out. You'll laugh, you'll cry. Blogs are great fun but like everything else in life, moderation is key.