Thursday, February 19, 2009

thankful thursday

I thought I would revive this tradition again, just for today. The best way to get out of a funk is to focus on all of your blessings. So here goes....


1. My little (not so little...he just turned 27!) brother, Matthew, is back safely from India. He will be in Dallas this Monday for about two weeks. My goal is to get him some dates...any takers ladies????

2. I have great people to work with. Honestly, I don't always enjoy teaching, but I am so thankful for wonderful colleagues who are great friends. That keeps me going each day.

3. Curly hair. Once again, I am reminded of how nice it is that I can just put some product in my hair and go to work while it dries. It may not always look great, but it is fine for work and that allows me some extra sleep. And that is always a good thing (:

4. Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! I am so pumped for the weekend!! Nothing particularly exciting is happening, but I just need some time to rest. I'm looking forward to sewing a few test products for my future Etsy store. Good times!

No comments: