Thursday, June 28, 2007

My new little friends (:

Here are some of the precious little kiddos I've been hanging out with this week. They are just so cute, and I am a little sad that our time together is coming to an end soon.

This is Alexa. She speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese. And she hasn't even been to kindergarten yet! Anyway, today was 'Career Day' and Alexa wants to be a ballerina when she grows up. She was sooo cute today and just pirouetted all over that place. (Coach Glenn, if you're reading this, you should know I can't hear the word "piroutte" without thinking of that Jars of Clay "hymn" song where he talks about doing that on his grave...haha)
This is Biz. Her real name is Elizabeth but her older brother couldn't say it when she was little. So, she goes by "Biz". She is the sweetest thing ever!!!
And here we have Emily. She is so tiny and sweet and her mom is great too!
And finally, Maddie. On the first day of camp she raised her hand to tell me that she was half-Chinese and half-Norwegian. I just found it humorous that she randomly volunteered that information. The thing I love most about Maddie is that she always is giving me hugs!
The whole class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Kids! One time I looked up the guitar chord chart for the Jars of Clay song that you referenced in your blog. At the top of the chart there was a description of how you were supposed to play and sing the song. The description read, "Gentle, breathy, but quick and lively." I think that may have been the most feminine I have ever felt. I felt so violated. I never learned the song. :)