Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Roommate Reunion

Oh college...
It is hard for me to believe that I have been out of college for five whole years. Wow...I'm getting old.

Anyway, while I'm not always the biggest fan of ORU, I made the most amazing friends there. My roommate, Mandy, was one of them. Here is a picture of her that looks like she is getting ready for her first day of school (:

Mandy and I lived together for our junior and senior years. Living in one tiny little room really leaves little room to hide, so Mandy saw a lot of my junk. Everyone that meets Mandy just loves her. She is sweet, personable, beautiful, and fun.
One person who really noticed sweet Mandy was her husband Jay. The two of them got hitched in D.C. back in May and have recently moved to Dallas. Jay is a professor at SMU and Mandy is working on her masters in counseling.

Mandy and I met up today to have brunch at Breadwinners (thanks Hollie for the suggestion) which was within walking distance of Mandy and Jay's condo. Fun times. I hadn't seen her in almost 4 years!!! So we ate, hit up Northpark, and then we went to our respective homes.
It was so great to catch up and to know that we will be so much closer to each other now. And of course, I can't wait for little Carsons to come along (:

No comments: