Monday, November 10, 2008

new obsession


Yogurt has always been a favorite of mine. And, it's healthy to boot! This summer, Hollie O. introduced me to plain nonfat frozen yogurt. I was skeptical of the 'tang', but it is so good when you mix it with fruit and granola. After trying it at Bliss with Hollie, I hadn't had a chance to eat it again. But, after the Mud Run, I swung by and got some yogurt goodness. Then today, I braved the rain and the fog to try out a new place right by my house called Yogurteria. It was so great too! The only problem is that it's on the way home from my gym. Hmmm...this doesn't really help the aformentioned six pack that I'm aspiring to have.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Makes me want to get some yogurt and make crafts too (in regards to your post below)

melissaj said...

Oh! Hillary introduced me to Bliss! It is good-have you had the honeydew flavor...so good!!!
I haven't tried Yogurteria yet...I'll have to soon!

The Krempins said...

looks.sounds delicious! i wish yogurteria was there when i was!!