Wednesday, November 5, 2008

shout out

One of the things that I have loved the most about where I work is the people that I work with. I have gone through different seasons with different coworkers and some of those relationships have fizzled out. However, this year, I have so enjoyed eating lunch with a particular group of girls. One of those gals is Tara and I have loved getting to know more about her, her life, and about her sweet baby boy, Lane. Today, I found out that she's a blogger...who knew?!?!?!
So fun (: I am so blessed to work with amazing people each day!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

How sweet=) I have SO enjoyed getting to know you better as well!!! And yea to another blog to read and take up even more of my spare time that really doesn't seem to exsist!

(So you're a fellow Dave lover?!?!)

Tara said...

Oh and by the way...I WILL hold you to your 2 year plan!!