Friday, November 28, 2008

thursday thanks: the thanksgiving edition

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. This hasn't always been the case, but something shifted after I went off to college. Yesterday wasn't anything extraordinary, but it was good.
I gave thanks for:

Mashed potatoes
Trash (it's the fabulous version of Chex mix that my mom makes)
Sister Schubert's rolls (they are in the freezer section..check them out!!!)
Football
Throwing the football with Dad and Matthew ( i must say that my spirals were especially good--ha)
Getting to spend time with Matthew before he heads off to India for a few months
Crafting with my Mom
Getting a Silpat for my baking (thanks Mom!)
Good running weather
The official beginning of the Christmas season....


...and that's just one day! I am one blessed gal...my cup runneth over (:

No comments: