Tuesday, November 25, 2008

periodicals

I love magazines. Always have. If there is a good selection of them at a doctor's office, I don't even mind the wait. When I was in jr. high/high school and went to the central library to gather info. for school papers, I would spend most of my time reading back issues of 'People' instead. As much as I would love to subscribe to several at a time, I now only get two: Runner's World and Cottage Living.

Yesterday, something changed. 'Glamour' magazine magically appeared in my mailbox with my name on it. There was Keira Knightley looking right back at me. Then today, it was Nicole Kidman on next's month 'Glamour' cover. What?!?!? I have never bought this magazine, much less subscribed. This same thing happened last year when I got US Weekly for about 6 months for free. I constantly checked to make sure I wasn't being charged, but I could not figure it out why I was getting them for the life of me. I am not complaining...just puzzled (:

Is anyone else having this issue???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. "this issue." you're so clever! :)

michelle said...

The same thing happened to me and it has to do with a certain website you subscribed to! When you signed up, it included like 6 months free of that magazine! I hope this piece helped with the puzzle!