Thursday, November 13, 2008

thursday thanks

This will be short and sweet...I am super tired and it's only 8:30. However, that seems to be the norm these days!

1. Coffee
I never understood how glorious coffee was until I went off to college. It was there that I slowly developed my love for it. I started out with Big Trains at Nordaggio's. Gradually, I worked my way up to lattes and now, I like plain ol' coffee with just a itty bit of cream. I love starting my day off with a nice, hot cup.

2. Rebekah
Rebekah is one of those friends who I haven't seen in 4 years, but I still feel so close to her nonetheless. Whenever we chat on the phone, we don't miss a beat. She's married now and lives in Australia. It is my goal to visit her in Townsville someday. I really, really miss her and she's one of the funniest people I know. Here is a picture of our last weekend together (she's the one right next to me)

Love you friend.

3. Marco
I love this little guy. He's so loving, snuggly, and faithful. We've been together for almost 4 years and while he still has some bad and/or annoying habits, he is the greatest little dog I could have ever asked for. You can read more about our love story here. Te amo, mijo.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I know, I just now got all my grades done!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't believe how long ago that was!!! I actually still have that shirt... unfortunately though, my sisters "borrowed" that hat and I never saw it again. I really liked it.

I miss you so much friend.